COMMUNICATION ADAPTER HIOKI LR5091
Easily Transfer Logging Data from a LR5000 Series Data Logger to a PC
|Function||Transfer data from a data logger to a PC
Send settings and the time from a PC to a data logger.
|Communication method||Between data loggers: Infrared communication
With PC: USB 2.0
|Internal memory (capacity of data)||N/A|
|Removable storage media||N/A|
|Power supply||USB bus power|
|Dimensions and mass||83 mm (3.27 in) W × 61 mm (2.40 in) H × 19 mm (0.75 in) D, 43 g (1.5 oz)|
|Accessories||USB cable (1 m) ×1, CD (Application software “LR5000 Utility”) ×1|
LR5000 Utility specifications
|Operating environment||OS: Windows 7 (32/64bit, .NET Framework 2.0 or more), Vista (32bit, SP1 or more), XP (SP2 or more)
USB interface (when using the Communication Base 3910/3911, a COM port is required)
|Function||• Settings: Communicates via infrared light with LR5000 series loggers to send and receive settings.
• Graph function: Displays graphs of up to 16 channels, displays statistical data, etc.
• Print function: Print graphs, Print statistical data.
• Export function (data CSV output, paste into Excel)
• Import function (loads text files from the Clamp On Power HiTester 3169-20/-21 [only demand parameter with a recording interval of at least 1 sec.])
• Processing of data: Scaling, Power calculation, Energy cost calculation, Operating ratio calculation, Integration, Dew point temperature, Calculate between channels